is a tool and, as such, can be used for a very wide range of application areas including the following:
- Survey design, data collection and analysis
- Diagnostic situations
- Decision Support
- Belief Assessment
- Evidence Evaluation
- Systems with Single or Multiple Hypotheses
- Systems with large numbers of Hypotheses and large numbers of items of Evidence
- Probabilistic relationships
- Bayesian inferencing
- Simple, one-step, reasoning chains
- Systems with complete or approximate statistical independence between the variables.
We are always interested to hear of new application areas. So, if you are using XMaster
, let us know what you are doing with it!